Brake Fluid DOT 3
TCL Brake Fluid is a high quality product which is a result of TCL’s pursuit of safety. It is the result of consistent R & D by TCL in refining the glycol and glycol ethers to produce the brake fluid.
TCL brake fluid is a high performance brake fluid that exceeds US standard FMVSS and has a high boiling point with stable performance even under the harshest of operating conditions.
High-performance brake fluid that far exceeds the standard.
All of our products which are classified as DOT3 and DOT4 are high-performance. They have a high boiling point that far exceeds the standard, and less boiling point drop in order to prevent vapor lock from occurring.
Less influence on the rubber, you can use it with confidence.
TCL brake fluid also keep the rubber in a proper state at high temperature. It will offer a safe drive. It has less influence on the cylinder, and it is also thorough anti-corrosion measures. It will reduce the rust of important metal parts that are essential to the running of the car, and you will drive your car comfortable in a smooth braking.
We will continue to pursue a high-performance brake fluid.
More than 10 years, we are producing the brake fluid as OEM brands for motor sports. We continue to develop on the basis of the feedback of the extensive experience and technology.
How to use
- Replacement and replenishment of the brake fluid, please follow the handling methods of inspection and replenishment of the brake fluid, which is defined for each car.
- When you replace and replenish the brake fluid, please be careful that fluid doesn’t get contaminated by oil, dust, water, etc. around the reservoir tank.
- Please always keep the liquid level of the reservoir tank of brake fluid normal. If the fluid is not enough, please replenish the brake fluid after checking leakage.
Precaution for use
- Don’t add the brake fluid, exchange the total amount of exchange.
- Tighten always the cap strong after use, because brake fluid has hygroscopic.
- This product is a non-mineral oil-based. Don’t mix with mineral oil-based oil and water.
- Please be careful not to spill on the painted surfaces of the body.
- Please be sure to exchange brake fluid on each vehicle
|The Product Kind||Brake Fluid|
|Brand name||Brake Fluid DOT 3|
|Standards||FMVSS DOT 3|
|Based Oil||Non-mineral oil, Glycol Base|
|Dry / Wet boiling point||259 °C / 164 °C|
|Size of a piece||6.7 x 6.7 x 15.5 cm||8.7 x 8.7 x 22.0 cm|
|Size of a cargo box||42.0 x 29.0 x 17.0 cm||45.0 x 38.0 x 24.5 cm|
|Weight of a piece||0.45kg||1.2kg|
|Wight of a cargo box||11.2kg||24.1kg|